blink blink..

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

tired yet can't get to sleep..

Yesterday: I came back from the bathroom and was putting my cleanser back into the shelf when I saw the COCKROACH!!! and I jumped! Gosh...hello?... okay maybe cus the room is small and i have quite alot of things in my room. I really didnt expect a cockroach! since I have made every effort to keep the room tidy and neat and clean and hygienic and dust-free and everything. Oh well...I dashed out of my room, and looked around the corridor. "Cyndi..do u know how to catch cockroaches? there is one in my room!" I pleaded. Of course she is afraid of cockroaches too. WIthout hearing her reply, I raaaaaaaannnnn to the rooms opposite. Luckily zhixiong was just walkign out of his room and came to my rescue! Had it not been for him, I really wouldnt know what to do. SO much for a cockroach...ruined my night! argh.

I was playing the songs I had in my mp3 and blasting them into my ears and as I listened to them, there was one point where my heart sort of ached. Dont know why I am having this kind of feeling all of a sudden.. I think it was cus of the lyrics in the songs. *SHrugs* Anyway, I received another call again today. hmm. The call plus the songs gave me a weird feeling. A feeling which didnt put me at ease and prompted my entry for today. Sometimes it got me thinking, other times it didnt get in my way. Oh well..I clearly have no idea why. Nope the caller is not monster btw.

The above was in draft format and I decided to carry on from there. ANyway,

Today: Thanks to my dear parents who came all the way from the other part of Singapore to Boon Lay to bring me yummy dinner and the flask!! To be exact, it goes by the name of Electric Pump Airpot. Queer. Finally I have a new flask! Imagine having to carry a pail filled with 5 mineral water bottles and One nalgene down to the pantry. Cause someone is just plain lazy to go and refill her supply of water every now and then. heh. And on top of that they brought pastries too!!Ooohhh...touched.

Time check: 1.29am. Quite restless working on the weekly report for so long. Erm yeah still have a lot mroe to go. I just drank coffee so I am quite "high" now but on the other hand, I am tired. Mentally exhausted yet physically "alert". Dont know how to put it but coffee always seem to have this effect on me which is not good in every way. I went down to the canteen at 10pm only to find that they did not have anymore teh tarik. ANd now I think the substitute is not doing its job. It is keeping me "awake" by making me "high" BUT seriously I can;t seem to think now. ANd yet I cannot sleep. Stucked! Oh man..what a bad choice I had made.

And I seriously do not know what happened to my forehead. All the pimples have appeared out from nowhere. Ok, maybe..just maybe because I have been eating too much oily food?
EH? is this a valid reason? and oh well...cus i keep flicking my hair during lectures cus it really irritates me! anyway..I need to catch some sleep so I can work on this tom morning if not..I will be dead. argh.

Something to think about:

1) If you have a gun and you ask, "can I ask you a question?" and they say "fire away" should you shoot them?

2) How come on TV the bell always rings and then the kids go to class, but in real life you need to be in class before the bell rings?

3) Whenever an adult is kidnapped why isn't it called adultnapped??

4) If you sneeze and fart at the same time, does a vacuum form in your stomach?

5) You know how most packages say "Open here". What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?

6) Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?

7) If you're in hell, and are mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

8) What would Cheese say if they got their picture taken?

9) Why is it you get a penny for your thoughts, but have to put in your two cents worth?

10) Why does flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?

Reference: crazythoughts.com.

Well..arghh!! Sigh..1.55am. Shall try to catch some sleep before I wake up and work on it again. tired. This is not a fruitful day. Oh well..what is tomorrow goign to be like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home