blink blink..

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fourth day at work.

It's my fourth day at CK today. Compared to the first day at work, which left me with a pair of ached-so-hard-till-I-wanna-give-up-the-job legs, I felt much better. At least I can still afford to walk at ease though my legs are tired. This is my first ever retail experience and I get to learn everything from the basics. Quite challenging (I mean when it comes to climbing the ladder to get the clothes considering I am already so short and the stuff are so high up! haha. And woaaahhh, I am quite clumsy and imagine I always have to try to keep my balance. I was laughing at myself today. Its quite a funny sight serious.) And I like to meet new ppl and also "people-watch" so this is killing so many birds with one stone. But well, this job is not easy. It;s tough. Luckily I have no commission. If not, I will be so stressed! And erm as usual, working is so much more complicated than school. I guess it helps that at least now I get to learn even more about the many different types of people around. So much more than those in school. haha. It;s tough especially when it comes to dealing with people! But it;s always a challenge! I mean it.

And oh man, once again I was touched by the kind gesture of my parents. I was touched when my dad offered to double my allowance (haha!!) today in exchange that I quit the job cus he said man its so tiring and tough and this job is really "hard-earned" money. Just the other day when I told my mum, hey I;ve found a new job and she was like "why dun u just stay at home, I'll pay you instead". really touched and really warms my heart. =) But nah..this is actually extra money which I want to earn by myself. I dunno but spending my own money(wow, see I am earning money..haha..) feels different and there is always this sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. A sense of being rewarded for the hard work whichh I;ve put in. In this way, I will think thrice before buying anything..(erm you think so?) cus its hard-earned..from my sweat and blood and tiring legs. haha. I always feel guilty if I spend all my allowance on shopping...I dunno why. haha. the more I talk about this, the more I feel that I will splurge once I get my paycheck. A habit which I am so trying to kick out.

I know and I can foresee more tiring days ahead and stressful ones too. But well...let;s jsut see how long I can last...will I quit soon? haha. This is a job which I fought for. Haha, cus that lasst job, man I guess I stirred up some problems cus of my abrupt leave. They must pay me. I slogged even harder for that k. oh well...

And heh...SM and her friend came to visit me today! haha...honoured. Btw Happy BIRthday SM! you think I have forgotten? I really want to meet up with you serious. I think I want to make an appointment with you one of these days. Please say Yes.

And Jarren came today too. ahaha. Friends support. I will work harder. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home