blink blink..

Friday, May 19, 2006

heyy..less than 24 hrs!

hello dear blog..Well, in less than 24 hrs time, heh heh..I will be leaving for Taiwan..la la la...=) Hmm, so much for the excitement the past few weeks. Now that it is really going to come true, that I am going on a tour with just my 2 buddies (grins), can you imagine the havoc that we are going to wreak? Oops, no no, we are not going to destroy anything but our pockets. =P And how am I feeling now? It's mixed feelings over here. The excitement has died down. Haha. Cus I have yet to finish my GE assignment which I have to complete and email to my fren before I leave. Rushing for time yet still wanna blog now. Now u know why sometimes I nv get my priorities right? erm..wait I will finish my assg anyhow before I leave. Gonna miss 3 whole lessons of Choice Theory. And I will definitely miss them, I mean the lessons. Not the lecturer unfortunately. Cus she is not cute nor handsome, doesn't have boyish looks and does not even have the slightest resemblance of tay ping hui. Duh. Its a she. And she is very fierce and temperamental. Just a comment. Well, she is nice, I mean her lessons are interesting maybe cus of the topic. What she says does makes sense but well, unapproachable (feeling I get after 2 lessons). Pls prove me wrong yeah?

Alrightt for now, haha...la la la...YAY! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home