blink blink..

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Is it just me or..?

I must admit that most of the time when I feel like blogging, its when I am in a lousy mood or I'm just bored..How am I feeling now? One word - BAd! Usually when I feel this way, I will tell myself "go for a nap.,,short nap..everything will be fine after that" and I did take a nap but oh well, this lousy feeling is still triggering inside me. What triggered this unhealthy feeling? you may wonder..Primary reason - stressed out due to design project and 3 more weeks to exam. Secondary reason, having to work with this fellow for the design project. I mentioned about this fellow in the other entry. Give this fellow a name..what name? monster. yeap! sounds good.

And so I thought I was coping very well working with monster. YOu know, just finish this project and just treat monster as a project mate. Well the other day I said I didnt talk to monster, I mean hardly talk..and then recently for the past few meetings, hmm we are talking again..discussing the project I mean..cus I was in a good mood then? haha, no partly cus I was thinking..heck...jsut finish this and get away. Everything went on pretty fine..I was all smiles cus I had a good day (what is my definition of good? u may ask..good means..tsk tsk! =) ) everything went on fine until today...lunch. I saw monster and monstress. Not that I havent seen them around before jsut that today...oh well...? shrugs..Raymond, changyao and I were having lunch and I was trying to savour my duck porridge when oops, monster comes! and followed by monstress. Grossed up..puke. Blame it on me...it;s me! I know it;s me..the problem lies with me actually...c'mon linggg, even if monsters kill, dun let them kill you! They can't cus you won't let them..

What could be worst? proj discussion during tutorial again today...here comes monster..Lingg puts on a smiley front and monster talks to her bout the project. Lingg smiles and contributes towards the project. N then..monster starts to talk with the other project mate...and crap..monster said a lot of irrelevant stuff which was totally meant for the ears of the guys...Crap...LIngg was very grossed up by the time their conversation ended. Mostly jokes..silly jokes, crude ones too and erm whatever....censored. Usually Lingg would joke or crap a bit with the other project mate while discussing..but lingg became ttotally quiet after tat. She was lost in her own world..thinking of dunno what..whatever other ppl said, she couldnt be bothered. She was in her own world. Wow this hardly happen..one of the rare times. I tried to figure what is wrong with lingg. hmm shrugs..and then the tutorial ended. I think the other proj mate sensed sth wrong..woah..he;s smart. He even msged lingg."hey are u okie?" smart guy.
lingg;s reply "huh? yup no worries. see u at mtg tom!" what else could lingg say? shrugs. yup that;s about all...I think lingg is just not well today...so she took her nap. 10 min. woke up? arggghhh not any better...and blink! she has an idea! GYm!! she ran to gym happily..did all her stuff...dinner and single room's mtg in hall and then she is back in her comfy room again. Still a little not well...I really pray that she gets well after writing this entry. She;s really not well...not physically but emotionally. Crap.

So I told lingg "There is only one battle. That is the battle between you and yourself! Conquer it. " Time is running out. Exams are round the corner. Focus. Project is ending soon! (YESHHHH!!! finally...crossing my fingers that monster will disappear ever again..woohoo...like real..monsters lurk around) I thought lingg is fine...and coping well..until today. I realised actually she is still not very well...okie I was thinking..give her some time...let her think of other stuff, things like 5.1 HA! I think let her flood her mind with 5.1!! that is her only medicine at least for now. hahaha.. Half time break huh? for entertainment purposes only...i think..

and a friend asked me today.."hey why didnt you put on your specs today? I always see u with it the past few days when I saw you.." whahahaa...I smiled..didnt really know what to say...why did someone actually ask me this? is it good or bad? I should have asked.."so is it better with or without my AA specs?" haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home