feeling good..
yes..I am feeling really really good now!! It has been a long time ever since I have "sweat" it all out!!! The jog which I took around school was great..fantastic..fabulous! though...erm i did walk abit..cus of the slopes..alright..no excuses..
The past few days have been particulary stressful...squeezing time to prepare for the design presentation and also..the quiz! On top of that..I am still battling with the "illness" which I am suffering from. And it relapsed again yesterday..but it came under control. phew~! One of the few times where I need not have to seek help..which means one thing..I am on the road to recovery! hurray!! I bet many of you who are reading this will be really glad and happy..haha...cus I have been "sick" for so very long!!!!
I dunno how to describe the feeling which I am having now but suddenly it feels that all the unhappiness which I have been suffering from and the immense stress which I was under...they have all disappeared..and I see no signs of them trying to reappear again. Keeping my fingers crossed. After the jog..everything feels so good..I shall jog more next time! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home