valentines
it;s the day where prices of flowers soar high again!!here i am trying to hard to concentrate for my quiz the following day...apparently i am not staying in focus! Wendy lin from hall gave me a blue rose! I am so touched..thanks ger..I really didnt expect it...that little gesture touched me alot. Actually I wasn;t expecting anything this yr..it was her flower that somehow triggered my emotions. This is the power of friendship. Lighting us up even in the darkest moment of our lives. I only met wendy the other day at Jieming;s bday celebration and we managed to update each other on our lives within such a short time..1 hr? really glad we can still click like before though I havent seen u for so long ger..=)
next up, i received two more roses and a lily too....yes, lilies are my fav!! touched..gosh what can i say? I didnt wish or hope for anything and here they are =) HAppy Friendship Day ppl!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home