blink blink..

Thursday, February 23, 2006

so much to say..

Oops it's thursday. Just a few more days before break ends..IS this a break? Definitely not..So many things to do...but not done..uh-oh..

This break started with IMpresario 2006..ahahah...my very first time watching the Impresario after missing it for like 2 or 3 years? It wasnt really what I expected...with the small auditorium, not very nice seats and...erm nvm..but on the whole..it was okie...because...I saw Hong Junyang..n Kelly. No no..dun be mistaken I am not a die hard fan of Hong junyang just that hmmm after hearing so many nice stories about him, I was thinking it would be a pleasure to see him in person and so I did.

Nope I didnt take any pictures with him..just watched him from afar..when I say far..it is really very far..my seat was at like number M or N 40 sth okie? The contestants for the Impresario were relatively impressive and the category which I like most is the Original Composition category. You should listen to the songs they wrote...mostly in Chinese though. Most of the time I was trying to figure out why they chose those words and what they really mean and why do they wanna use them and blah..? NO...I can speak Chinese..I am fluent in Chinese( i think..maybe my sisters dun agree with this) jsut that well..I dunno, I only know that most of the songs were written when the composers were really upset over their past relationships. Listening to those songs thus got me to think alot again..no more bad feelings anyway..just that oh well...I dunno. Someone once told me that it is better to be loved before than not loved at all or sth like that..Erm let's just say that at this point of time, no..I dun exactly agree with that..sorry but I really dun agree with it...

And after that me, ac and wl went for supper!!!=) We drove past Geylang..and saw so many Bangladesh workers along the streets..erm oh well we were quite overwhelmed with the number of B.workers whom u know why they were there and okie..let's have PUnggol Nasi Lemak instead. We ate so much..oops no pics cus I was so hungry..shared the nasi lemak with wl and then the chee cheong fun and with the hokkien mee and not forgetting my milo and what else? okie no more...I love to go out with the gers! really enjoy their company, that's because we have already known each other for soooooo longgg.. that we can talk about almost anything under the sun..anything..and okie sometimes I will be too crazy and tell them alot about the encounters I have in school and that of which I will always tell them..nah..(this is just half-time break), not meant to be taken very seriously..meant to tell them so that they can have a good laugh about it oh i mean good laugh at me...okie I dunno why but it always seems that ppl are always laughing at what I tell them...and laughing at me..okie sometimes I do tell jokes. hmm or maybe it is because I am always so excited and they couldnt help but laugh...there are so many reasons why they laugh..why? I dunno. Even when I talk to my family at home, they will also laugh at the expressions and words I use..okie this could be the answer. hmm..I am not a comedian. Oh and I just remembered that whenever I have to deliver a speech in class back in tk, the moment I stood up..I think I could hear some of my classmates giggling..eh? how come? Am I such a comic character? weird..And I really miss the old tk days..miss u all gers...where are u???I miss those times we had from 1/1, 2/1, 3/3 to 4/3. I think I can really write a book about my life in tk..hmm..and that of which I will dedicate a few pages to the mc crazy days which brought me closer to sm, elfi, faez,aidah..oh man..those were the days which I really enjoyed..

Oh no i still have alot to say but I am really tired but what I would like to add is tat the last 2 days proved to be very effective for me..and truly entertaining too...only AC knows why. haha..


White Hoods - winning group of the dance category


Some of the contestants..



HOng Junyang, Kelly and Lee Teng

I need to add that I think Lee Teng is a good host...serious...he is very entertaining..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home