complicated..
I suddenly realised that there is this angel who has been there for me all the while..throughout the ups and down and the angel was there all along...to share my joy and sorrows. After recollecting all my memories, I realised that the angel was there whenever I had troubles and the angel was there right from the very beginning. I must have been too preoccupied with my troubles that I failed to acknowledge the very existence of this angel. Even up till now, I realised that the angel is still there. I couldnt help but feel guilty. I do not know what I can do to..to repay the kindness which the angel has shown me. The angel was there during the darkest hours of my life. Listening patiently to my problems. My only wish now is to return the kindness which the angel has showered with me. If the angel should ever decide to turn to me and confide in me, that would be one of the happiest moment in my life. For that would be the time I know that the angel has truly accepted me as a friend, just like I did. However somehow, I know the day will never come...maybe this is what it is meant to be..take care angel..I know u are there..somewhere...I will always remember you...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home