eat eat eat...
Someone has been eating so much lately!!!! First was the fried fish bee hoon plus chicken rice without chicken at can 2, the suki SUSHI (woohoo) buffet yest and then the sinful dinner at coffee club..oh no I can hear my sisters and brother screaming "Lyyydddiiiaaa IS BACK!!" in the background..They always call me Fatty, Ah Fei2, Pang4 Zi3 and etc...ever since I became so fat during my jc days.. but things have kinda changed..and they haven't. They still call me that..haiz..okie..I surrender..I am gorrilla! watever...hahaha... Yes I have eaten so much in the past one week..so much...but I am so happy...SALMON SASHIMI!!! woohoo!!!...Chocolate brownie with ice-cream, sphagetti, sausages, everythign...woohoo!!!!!
woah and I chatted with wendy lin till so late into the night today...wow whee...till like 1plus am and we had to take cab home...but it was definitely worthwhile..catching up with each other and sharing our stories..haha...I didnt know that there could be anyone with such a simliar encounter as mine till I learnt of her story..you go ger!! we are power already!! woo hoo...
hmm...seen so many woohoos here? cus someone is so happy and if u are happy and u know, u clap ur hands..CLAP CLAP!! =P alright...for now..tired...fruitful or foodful day?
Yummy! trust me..the sausages are really nice..and the sphagetti too...=)

And so she eats and she eats non-stop till she was so full she was going to drop..(dead on the floor)

The ger who eats alot but never grow fat...see? so skinny...how? okie pass u some fats?

And those are what we had for dessert...oops..so much...but really nice...hahaha....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home