blink blink..

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

my spectacles..

Yes..this is the pair of spectacles which drew alot of unwanted attention from the public. It is still drawing alot of attention and makes me feel very awkward and paiseh. Sometimes I wish I had not bought them in the first place. BUt...I particularly like the colour combination and design..it really keeps me cheery cus of the colours and compared to my "lala" red specs, it is really different and bigger..haha...I like it and I dun regret buying it..just that I wish everyone will stop staring at me..hello? there are other ppl wearing white framed specs around too..and many different colours like purple? (my sis's), red? yellow? There was once I was walking in the canteen and I overheard two guys talking to each other " ta de yan jing hen nan kan ah...hen nan kan" wahahaa....obviously they were referring to me...but oh well, I was smiling..and I also overheard another pair of gers saying "I like the colour combination"..hmmm..=) no comments on my side.

How does it look on my soft toy?? LOOOKKKKK!! Isnt it cute? I think it;s the soft toy itself..ha!

And finally...I know it;s weird, funny and different and some say it looks big on me and well..here goes:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home