blink blink..

Monday, March 06, 2006

someone please help me!!

Arghhh...I hate it when I have this excruciating abdominal pain after I had a meal. This is not the first time and I am suffering again nowww!! Is this gastric pain? I really dunno. But I have already eaten..just filled up my hungry stomac. What can I do when the queue at Can A is so long that I really dun feel like eating anything at lunchtime today...I did grabbed some sandwiches though..but what happened? gastic pain again? The queue was so long..stretched from the very stall itself to the almost the opposite stall at the other end..if u get what I mean...okie this is not clear but seriously when I saw the long queues, I lost my appetite! but I know I had to eat sth or this will happen again..And it did! GROANNNNNNN...Just now I stuffed myself with bread and now a cereal drink..hoping to ease the pain..what an idea to think of this..but this is what I do everytime this happens. Sometimes it works. Is my stomach still hungry or? I dunno...sianz..I can;t seem to concentrate on doing anything..thanks to this stupid stomachache or whatever pain..it was better when I lie down..but pls do not expect me to sleep now..not now...I have so many things on hand now..do i deserve this? gosh dear stomach pls do not fail me now..I promise I will make u happy and satisfied with healthy and filling food..I am sorry I did not understand how you feel just now..I did hear u growl.(oops) but I was having a quiz (which I think I will do badly). Gosh when will this pain end...help help..I hate it when this happens..panadol? should I take it? does it help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home