thursday again..
Oh No! it is THURSDAY again..I thought the week just started and now it's thursday night!!gosh..5 more thursdays to go to be exact...gosh! oh no!!! see wei ling is still dreaming man...time really flies..and hmm the 5 more thursdays also reminded me that I have only like 4 more weeks of tutorial sessions? and oh no...which reminds me again..only 4 more wednesdays!!! sad...and that will be the end of...hmmm..nvm.
Once again, I am close to my lecture khakis..haha, cus sally doesnt attend lectures at all..and I havent seen her at tutorials too...which thus left me with the bunch of dota fanatics..haha...Yesterday everyone was so excited about Hall Idol...the whole bunch of us went down to support "lightwind"..Man he has so many fans..dedicated ones too, holding lightsticks, his poster and stuff..haha and we did made quite a scene...He was first runner-up. Good job feng..I still remember 2 hrs before the whole event started, chris,fred,jorwe and I were so engrossed in discussing what we should do, how should we cheer for him...and they even had this intention of askign me to be a flyer..this shows how enthusiastic everyone was for the Hall Idol competition and jorwe was so so so excited over it..nah I didnt become a flyer in the end..dun be crazy..haha, no more of that..nay..no-no..
And it was really sweet when I received an sms from dearest AC. wahahaha...she asked me how was my Wednesday...which kept me grinning for quite some time. okie no lah, just smiled. I still rem my text msg reply to her was like 3.5 msgs long of crap..haha...I know u are really stressed out over there AC, now that this is the final sem...jia you k. Hoping that we can find some time to eat in school together again and also my fav. stall at can 2 and also buying teh from the young boss of can 2 who recognised me even when I havent stepped into can 2 for like 7mths? wow whee..ahaha..flattered!
I observed a trend in my thoughts...every thursday I will be thinking alot and gettign kinda emotional..haha..weird..which thus explains my entries here..half hour of workout in the gym was erm..so-so cus most of the time,in fact all the time, I was thinking wat if funny shows up. phew luckily funny didnt come. haha..actually if funny shows up, it will be good also..haha..funny funny..where you? Okie I think I am crazy..I just read my diary...you know..the traditional diary...yup I do keep a diary...It contained quite a bit of stuff over what happened this past few mths..all the entries were penned when I was feeling down and the pages were kinda stained from my tears. This time round when I read it again, hmm I was quite neutral over the issues addressed. Somehow or rather I feel that I am better now..I am smiling alot these days..so much...it has been really long since I really smiled..(not forced smile, not smilign for the sake of smiling or acknowledging a compliment or anything..) it is a smile from deep within...well, I am really very happy for myself to be frank. I am really enjoying the things which I am doing now and cherishing everyday..yes, I am back...woo hoo!
These days I have not been thinking of the past...almost zero thoughts of those stuff...haha...however my thoughts are replaced with the interesting and entertaining encounters I have in school...actually it is only one certain specific event..ahaha...nvm i shouldnt elaborate on it or I will go on and on...hmm..=)

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
btw don publish my comments hro its for u to see oni haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home