blink blink..

Monday, February 27, 2006

goodbye..

so the angel bade farewell to me just now..with a msg.This is just as I had expected..there is no way I can repay the kindness of my angel..my angel was there for me and I am really thankful. However, I can never play angel to my angel in watever case that anything allows. No way. Why? and I dunno...I just dun feel right..so is that all? The angel is moving on to play angel to another person? and then continue again and the cycle repeats? Why? I have so much to say to the angel yet I have no courage to do it..alright, goodbye angel. Time has come for us to bid farewell to each other...thanks for walking into my life during the darkest hours..I really dun feel right now...losing an angel...why can I not help the angel too? c'mon this is life...too bad..sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home