Lousy..
Feeling so lousy now!~ Why is it that it never rains but it pours? Why is it that everything must come together to make me feel so lousy? Arghh..Maybe it is just me..! I hate it when I have to see this person named A during project meetings..I dread goign to project meetings..really!BUt of course I;ve learnt to put on a pleasant front..though I hardly talk to A during discussion. Luckily this is a team of 3 and so I would direct everythign to the other project mate. Poor thing..let;s call him B. Well, I didnt kick up a big fuss or what..I just dun like it when I have to do proj with A. A is so Attitude and Arrogant and Crude and Rude..and spilling hokkien vulgarities every now and then which I really detest..wonder how on earth I put up with A last time. Actually I have a lot to elaborate on this part but after thinking..i dun think A is worth so much for me to talk about in this entry..the sight of A irks me..yucks! Anyway luckily there is just one more month to go begore this design proj ends...In case u are wondering..yup A is you know who...everyone knows who...!
Next up, Lab Proj! Another project again! One Academic Unit! yet the prof's demands are so overwhelming..arghh...though I try to believe we will all be ready for the presentation on MOn..well I am merely consoling myself..oh well crap, I know my lab group will just try to smoke through..We will try...hello? why do we have to even do POWERPOINT slides for LABB?? and present to him all the graphs and theory and EXPERIMENTAL results and then hand in a REPORT? I have never done any lab projects like this before..previously we only had to hand in reports..now there is presentation and everything...man, as if I dun any other tutorials and projects to complete..
Is there going to be a prject for 2011 this year? Man, last yr this project gave me a h..of a time..gosh..and now I am taking this again...argghhh..if there is going to be any, pls tell us now...only one more month to go...dun dilly dally...dun hold on to it and keep us in the dark..
What else? piling tutorials...heyy tutorials can u guys stop playing catching with me? hello? why do u run so fast, I know I am fat and slow but wait up, I am tryign to catch up already...can u just give me a few days' grace? oh man...stop running..
Yesterday was gastric upset..what else to make me worse today??? my forehead is swelling hot red...gross...pimples? acne? what on earth happened? did i use the wrong cream? why why why?? how am I going to spend my wednesday?? I am really thinking if I should go to school tomorrow...yuckssss...grossed up!! Serious man I dunno what could have gone wrong...it has never neen this bad before and now...argghhh why is it that my world seem to be crashing down on me? crashing my morale at the most crucial point of my life...arrrghhhh...
Steps to stay happy:
1. Get A out of my sight!! doesnt help..gonna see A tomorrow..design class! dread it!
(BUt then I learnt from MInd over Stress...FLight or Fight response!What to do? fight it
till the end. Actually it is just a matter of how I wanna choose to feel..well, maybe I do feel a
little bit uncomfortable and blah when I see A..but then again, heck..I rather choose to think
of some other more Important things.)
2. When I say "Please appear in front of me ----" make it happen..
3. Get this lousy feeling away...how? positive thinking...be an optimist!! fill myself with positive
thoughts..okie piling tutorials may run, but I will run faster!.I am sure I will catch them...you
guys, just you wait!!
Well, the best of the best of the best solution is Number 2 for now..sigh...when I look at my calendar..I couldnt help but sigh..3 more weelks of tutorials (sighhh!) it is good and bad in a way...
"Look upon another's need, Love demands the loving deed; Tell the one your love is true, Prove it by the things you do."

2 Comments:
Hang on Gal!! After crossing all these "obstacles", You will become a stronger person... much more stronger than you ever think of!!
I believe all your family and friends will be behind you n supporting you... So Stay Strong, Optimistic n Perservere on...=)
For sure, I will be there for you giving you my support!! Jiayou Gal!! May everything be smoothsailing for you after crossing all these obstacles!! =p
hey
u can do it
hehe
eat more or buy some museli bars next time u get home
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home