I cannot wait any longer..
I am BORED!!Really!! I need to do something!Give me some work please...hmm I was lazing around the past week. Yeah actually it's an enjoyment and something which I think I should really treasure before term starts again. Haha..nah,..that will be like 3 mths away..la la la..So might as well just slack around now. Nope! I am a workaholic. Serious. As if. haha. Let me rephrase it. I cannot sit still. Sounds like a child. But seriously, I cannot sit still in front of the tv and sometimes even the com too. I tend to multi-task. With the tv on, I can walk around to do my own stuff and once in 3 min, I will pop by the screen to check what's going on. I seldom watch tv. Shrugs. Dont ask me why. Unlike my sisters who can be glued to the tv for some soapy drama..like the recent Da Chang Jin, I just cannot bring myself to sit still in front of the tv and watch any drama which usually lasts for 1 hr. Except for some shows which can really draw my attention..if not, forget it. The most I can sit still is 30 min. really. Why? Shrugs.
Oh what was I saying, yes I am very bored actually. I do have something to do. Like reading my textbook which I really enjoy reading. Its titled Choice Theory by William Glasser. Choice Theory and Reality Therapy is the module which I am taking this Inter-sem. It is a module related to psychology and I am beginning to love this course so much. Yes really! Okay I have only attended one lesson last week which lasted for 4 whole hours. I was surprised I did not yawn or even get restless by the end of the lesson. At some point during the lecture, I was so engrossed with what the lecturer was saying. She was talking about her 'patients'. Oh by the way she's a psychologist. Actually when I first saw her, I thought she looked very strict and fierce. And I was thinking how on earth can she be a psychologist? I mean I was thinking it is almost impossible that I will confide in her my problems given the unapproachable feeling she gives me. Maybe she will change my impression in the next few lessons? But anyway, I am so deeply intrigued by the course and it actually makes sense! That most of the time, we can actually choose our behaviour and that most of the time we can be in control of our actions. I do not deny that there were times when I was really frustrated and upset and chose to sink into depression and made myself so miserable. That was given the circumstances I was in. Choice theory is teaching me to choose my behaviour and I totally agree that however depressed I was, however bad I was feeling and not wanting to get on with my life, things will not get any better. I will not feel any better no matter how long I choose to depress myself. True. Instead I could Change what I want, or Change what I am doing. In most cases, it is a case of choice and perception. Our perceived world and the choices that we make. If things didnt go the way you want them to be, hmm..sit down and think. Did I make the wrong choice in choosing this path? Or maybe there could another alternative to it? There are many other choices and many other ways to solve a problem. Choice Theory, I am beginning to love you so much. Gosh. And I realised that all the modules which I have taken for General Electives are related to Psychology. Which is where my interests lie. hmm..I was just thinking maybe I should read Psychology after I completed my degree. Hmm...I am still thinking..
Yes! Less than one week before the Taiwan trip. I am very excited but so lazy to pack. I have procrastinated for many days. Oops. Hopefully the trip will be fun. haha. But I am still equally hyped up now. haha. Oh, the other day I went to the gym. I checked the weighing scale. Hmm..gosh!Sigh. I was shocked. I didnt expect myself to put on so much weight. When I was going to leave, I checked the scale again. Okay! Great, I lost like 0.7kg. yesh yesh yesh I thought..at least I can take it one step at a time. Losing one kg at a time. However, to my astonishment, I gained back the weight again the very next day. Sighhh...Maybe it was because I was too greedy at the steamboat dinner in Hall plus we celebrated Qingfeng's bday too (delicious and very sinful chocolate cake)..yes, he is the runner-up for the Hall Idol. Hmm it was a good time to get-together for the yr3s going yr4s. Well, guess these are the people whom I am close to in Hall now that those whom I was once close to have already left hall. Boo. Sad. I am all alone in my single room and also decided not to move into the same block as the whole gang for the next sem. Hmm. But I can always look for them when I want to I guess. Well..no no..I am not supposed to feel gloomy now. =)

Left to right: Wilfred, Yide, Leonard and Joel
(P.S this was at the beginning of the steamboat..they were trying to cook. haha. Trying. And Bruno cooked greenbean soup and potato salad too. Impressed.)
We did not take a group photo. Wasted. There were more people actually. And do not be mistaken. It's not an all guys and One girl gathering. There were 3 girls including me. Haha. Next time I will put up a nicer picture of them. Cannot really see their faces here.
Qingfeng with his prawn. Why do they ask him to take picture with a prawn? hmm..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home