blink blink..

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Moments to remember

Our birthday dinner at Fish n Co (JP)..what to do? Too bad my bday always clashes with the exams and so nearest place most convenient for all? (JP!!) Still I am glad we met up for dinner amidst the exams. I still remember I was carrying very heavy bags loaded with my notes and books cus I was going home that day to mug for the next paper. Gosh..but it;s over! =)





Our dessert that day..hmmm well I think the mango shake(on the extreme right) at McCafe is nice..
At Starbucks..hmm that was like some weeks before exams was it? Hmm and we all planning and talking about our future that day..hmmm...how time flies.



Hmm short of one more lady..WL..she did not want to take pictures with us that day...why? hahaa...never mind..you cannot run away when we go Taiwan..haha...




The Year 3s and Peiyi..at the Hall Appreciation Dinner...one of the few occasions when I get to take pictures with them..haha..great! will miss the presence of Jingwen and Tzesan..


Look at them..haha...the guys of my hall and they are in the same batch as me..yup the used-to-be DOTA fanatics..what are they crazy over now? Korean dramas...hahaa..and what else? some new game which I have not heard of...and their other interests? Girls..haha..


I like this picture alot!!!Look at the colour of the sky..with a tinge of orange in it..everything seems so peaceful in here..I LOVE IT...this was taken at the SAF Yacht Club at the Hall Appreciation Dinner in March =)


Hmm is it me? I took quite a long time to load all these pics...nvm..I am so free now anyway..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home