well...
The other day I was so close to having a wonderful afternoon nap when my phone rangg..I checked the caller. "Oh! Is it some project matter again?" I thought. So I answered. And guess what? I think the most silly thing that one could ever have done is to call his or her ex thinking that he or she is his or her current stead. Yup that is the end of my story today. Woke up from my sleep feeling so errr...sick. I dunno why but tears started to pour. Let it pour I thought. Cus it will stop eventually. And it did. Well..what can I say? Counting down to the end of the project. which is like in less than 3 days? HUrray!!! haha, I may give a treat to any fren I see some time this week...this is a call for celebration!! hahaha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home