blink blink..

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just one more week to go...

One more week of school...and that's it!

Ho Ho Ho..one semester is over before I knew it...oh how time really flies...

So many things happened along the way...so manyy...I remembered the start of the semester was rather difficult for me..
1) Putting up with ppl's nasty tricks or whatever tactics
2) Trying so hard to work with monster on the project. Along the way there was even awkward
tension during a few meetings. Haha.
3) Haha, I also remembered for the first three weeks or so, I had such a hard time that I had to
talk to many ppl, met up with them for counselling. I still rem I felt so real horrible one fine
day that I had to talk to angel for one whole hour on the phone..ho ho ho...
4) And then Jan left for Sweden...boo hoo hoo...haha...

And then Chinese New Year came..things started to look better...

1) Better..Able to keep to keep everything under control..
2) Watched movies like Huo Yuan Jia, Memoirs of the Geisha then..
3) Spent time with AC and WL..hahaa..I think these days we are meeting more often than a year before..at least that;s how I feel..=)
4) And then one fine day, Oh man! I saw one familiar face from vj selling cookies and brownies at Can A! who else but one of our dearest fav. P p p p p p p L l l l l l l l l l. I mean PL. =P Still feel
very bad that haiz I didnt wait for AC. But at least there were POSH cookies to savour and a
brownie to drool over. PL please let someone bump into u k...if not I feel so bad whenever I
think about it.
5) Friendly giant speaks.
6) Keeping my mind away from stupid thoughts by trying to recall my experience with an
interesting classmate who wears braces. Highly exaggerated encounters which was
Enlightening, hilarious, over-sensitive n extremely exaggerated. All for the sake of keeping
myself entertained and letting everyone have a good laugh about it and over it. No more
stories to tell since school is ending in one weeks' time.

Recently?
1) Stressed.
2) Projects.
3) Pigging out and shopping. The impulsive shopper strikes again.
4) Craving for...xiao long bao which yay, thanks AC for acceding my request to eat at CJ just two days before. TImeout!! Thanks AC for buying one bar for me the other day...and I just bought one again today...oops! Salmon sashimi which I ate two red plates of it the other day...haha...yesh!!!

Now?
1) Let me finish my project soon. BUt my proj mates are still holding on to the info..I need to compile now..hurry!!

Let's count...
13 more days to first examination paper for the Year 2006.
18 more days to first Core paper. Which I am very worried about..dunno why even though the others are just as hard.

33 more days to End of Exams!! ho ho ho..I can't wait for this!! =)

One more week to go...one more week to go...oh no...just one more week to go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home