blink blink..

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A dead blog no more..I am back!

Yes! as the title suggests...ahahaa...I am back in action!!! no more papers. no more waking up so early in the morning. no more coffee nor tea or anything jsut to keep me awake. No more! woohoo!!! I am glad though quite affected by the first and the last paper..oh man..

Actually there were several times I tried to blog but it was unsuccessful cus
1) the pictures could not be uploaded
2) I couldnt publish the post

Now that I am so free..hmmm I shall try to upload some pics soon...heh heh. And I am thinking if I will be able to execute my holiday plans..hahaa..so many thngs to do actually...but one thing is confirmed!! HUrray gers! We are going to Taiwan....!!!! ahahaha...though my heart is still with HOng kong..heh..but Taiwan...here I come!!! Seriously, I cannot wait any longer..that would be a good getaway from Singapore at least for 1 week...night markets? shopping shopping and more shopping? and I learnt that we are going to the hotspring and spa? great!!! and speaking in chinese? Oops when I spoke chinese to the lady at the tour agency today, I realised I could not get the words right..what on earth happened to my chinese? Guess the only language which I am 100% proficient in is......SINGLISH..with all the lahs, lors and lehs..I should impose a fine on myself for speaking English..for every Lah I use..10cents..and in no time I will be so rich..only to find that I am paying myself out from my own pocket..err..sorry..crap..too tired from a long day...yes and so we are leaving in less than 2 weeks..hahaa....Counting down to that! To think I had thought this trip would have to be forfeited due to the complications the other day..sweat..

la la la...I cannot stop singing to myself...this day is finally here! and its time for the long awaited break~ and hmmm will I be able to find a vacation job this time round? need that to shop..hahaha...=)

And some updates?
1) Monster is gone..long story but hmm not on talking terms...which is good in a way..
2) No more 5.1. oops only a few know about this. But yeah...the semester is over..No more design tutorials..(hint..design tutorials.)
3)I am still in one piece though there were several times I thought I would break into many small pieces due to the immense stress I was under, and which I cannot handle due to my nature..otherwise known as kan chiong spider..gosh.

Ladies, ( I just realised not a single gentlemen knows about this blog..)...Its PARTY TIMEE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home