blink blink..

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Will it stop?

Finally I am free! Free to do anything and everything that I want and anything that I wished I had the time to do and so..I happily went to sign up for driving lessons! Finally!!! For that I would need passport-sized photos..so I took all the time I had to dress up just to get a decent photo..While the uncle was drying the photos, I was praying that everything will be alright..neat hair, good smile..eyes opened!(haha) and then,"okie urs done!" and I held the packet of photos in my hands..Gosh!! fleshy cheeks!!arghhh..why on earth did it happen? "go away u fat cheeks.." And it doesn't help when I learnt from the tour agent that there is a high chance of putting on FIVE kilos during the Taiwan trip cus she said that there are really ALOT of food to EAT..really? Then I shall not eat..just drool..But no no!..eat first..worry later..And then Oops!There u are, another FIVE kilos! Well..we shall see then and do I hear my siblings screaming again? "Fatty's back!" The all-time favourite nick my elder sis usually uses on me..hmm nvm, I shall save up for Marie France then...

And I was so free today..went to the banks to settle all my stuff and woah I went back to clean my house..yes yes I do help with the chores k! la la la....And while I was doing all my stuff, many thoughts came to my mind...most of which are from the past..gosh. Why is the wave of emotions hitting me again? And everything kept replaying in my mind. I could not help but wonder why. Gosh. Why is it haunting me again? Just like a bad recurring nightmare. When is it going to stop? When? And I finally concluded that if I am very free, I will have all time to think of so many things..and the best solution would be to keep myself occupied. Hmm. But I need a short break man. And when I am really taking a break now, it happened. And I told myself, No..no way will I let myself suffer again. The keys are being kept safely. Locked. And for a long time, no hints about the keys will be revealed. It may be locked and locked forever...

Hmm, to lighten up the mood, I came across my favourite Archie Comics which I loved reading back in my early Sec sch days...hahaha...well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to read them all over again ya? Jughead!!haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home