One year ago..
I have been sitting in front of the com for so long today.
I was looking through my folders and saw all these. Exactly one year ago, my teammates(mostly hall mates) and I were involved in the Engineering, Innovation and Design project which is a compulsory module for almost all Engine students. And hmm..we designed the Overload Indicator! It may be small but it didnt come about easy. The thought process and everything that we went through for the 6 weeks or so was really demanding. How does this work? When you plugged too many appliances into your socket, our Overload Indicator will sound to alert you that hey, it;s overloaded. Take away your appliance in case complications arise, with the possibility of a fire when the wires get heated up. As for the electronics behind the working of this indicator, I guess I shall not elaborate further. haha. I was more involved in coming up with the Business Plan to market this product rather than the engineering and mechanics to make this product. =)
Isn't it cool?
The young ladies back then. (Sally and I) That is so unlike me now. Worn-out and chubby.


I promised to show their faces and here they are! Group photo of my hall mates and I and the Prof who didn't believe our ideas could get through at first. But we proved him wrong! And we won! First prize!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home