Overjoyed!
I can't believe it..oh gosh..this is my very first time! Janice...where u? somewhere in Europe. wish I can hunt u down now. Hey I have sth to tell u!!!I cleared all my subjects this semester!!! ahahahaha...I promised to show u good results when u are back! Okay, maybe I should take back my words, I didnt score any As. But have some Bs and Cs and a D. Okay I think I have over-reacted. Maybe this is not exactly that great after all but I am contented enough! Seriously I really thought I was going to fail two subjects. I still remember that I smsed AC that I cried after the repeat paper. The first time I cried after a paper. It was that bad. I really thought I wasn't going to make it. But I did!!! I wanna celebrate now! When I clicked on the "login to SSO" button, I was still thinking, okay expect 2 Fs, its okie u tried ur best..but when I saw my result slip! GOSH! I was so shocked. I checked thru every single line twice. NO Fs!!! At all!! HUrrayyyy!!!!!Phew, its like a whole load off my mind. I am really glad and definitely overjoyed. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home