I am BACK!!!
I have so much to say now and do not know exactly how I should start this blog. At this moment, I am still as thrilled even though the trip is over! Sob Sob. 7 days' gone just like that..I want more! To summarize, '7 days TWN Touch Your Heart' tour was fantastic, awesome, delicious!(food esp the pork cutlet), handsome!(the guards n lim? haha), pretty (the A-mei gal who took a pic with me..haha) and so much more. .not forgetting the hotsprings! coollll!!!..the night markets and so much shopping but not enough time(sigh).
Some random pics here:
Group Photo

Footwear

This pork cutlet is delicious!!
Guards of Taiwan
(Channel U was here)- Best-selling drink stall
Chamber maid at work
Love, Wealth and Happiness
Love the room...
Cute guys/boys at work =P
One of the best shots we took..
Wow!
Buffet Buffet Buffet! I love Buffets!
Look at their taxis. Its either Altis, Camry, or Honda!
Tour-leader: Mr Wee (Entertaining guy. Constantly checks on WL's injured toe-nail and always asks me "ni zai xiao shen me?" Caught by him (many times) when I was laughing at my own silly jokes. oops!)
Tour-guide: Steven Lim. He reminds me of this HK actor whom I dunno the name. Anyway, I will miss his "GOOD MORNING!!" and "7-Eleven". He actually wore suit and tie on the first day. Check out his clothes and Rolex watch. Richhh.
Hmm that's all for now. Post Taiwan syndrome. Missing all the Good mornings!! shopping and food. Wakign up early for breakfast, sleeping on the bus, Rain, Carrying my heavy luggage to the lobby everyday.
I miss Taiwan. Not the crazy traffic nor the not-so-clean streets. But the food and shopping!

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home