Flu
Been real busy for the past 2 weeks..hmm..
The day after clubbing at DXO, I went to help out at the Singapore Science Centre for the Dinosaurs Exhibition-T-rex named Sue and friends. Hmm the 2 weeks stint was tiring considering I have to stand for like 7 hrs in a day only to realise that I am underpaid. My pay compared to those from NUS was very little. Sigh. But I am going to quit tomorrow. Erm wonderign if they will allow me to but I am determined and firm with my decision.
Things didnt get any better when I caught a flu the previous week. And I tried to nurse myself by prescribing more sleep and plenty of water. haha. But it didnt work! I battled with it not wanting to get an mc, thinking I can recover as long as I drink plenty of water like maybe 5 bottles of water from my 500ml Nalgene. Erm I think I only drank like 3 bottles. And elder sis caught the virus from me too. Which made me feel guilty cus sch was starting for her. I finally went to see the doc last sat! And was recovering...until last night after I went shoppign with weiwei, I came home feeling so feverish and chilly and went to bed at 9pm. When I woke up this morning..gosh! I was so weak. My knee joints ached and I was coughing. I was trying to imagine how elder sis will react if she finds out I am sick again. I was also thinking if I had caught the deadly flu virus or sth. So I went to see the doc again today! Half-hoping that I will get well before my sis comes home. The medicine worked wonders! My headache was gone. My fever too. But who knows what will happen when I wake up tom! Keeping my fingers crossed.
And everyone is going to Thailand for holiday!! Why?? Ruiguang went there two times this hols! And then there's AC going and Jorwe too. Benson came back from HK. And Yide, leonard are going to HK. Ahhhhhhhh!! I wanna go too!! Oh yah which brought me to my taiwanese tour guide. The actor in the upcomign 7pm Hongkong series or sth reminds me so much of Steven! haha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home