blink blink..

Sunday, June 11, 2006

DXO with two As. AC and Alvin. Can u believe it? I couldn't!

Yesterday I met up with AC and WL for dinner and shopping after my driving lesson. Oh man I am so unpro at driving. Anyway we shopped at Paragon where I bought Tommy True Star in a moment of impulse (cus they were giving away this big golden tote bag and now I feel a little guilty for my impulsive actions again) with purchase of that perfume and lotion. I didnt get the lotion in the end but got the golden tote bag nonetheless. hee hee cus they had extra to give away I was told. Yippee! Dinner. Thaiexpress. Fries and dessert@ Swensens. haha. We can really eat! After the ice-cream, it was already 10plus. Ok guess we should head for home.

And we were crossing the road from Heeren's. Before long, I noticed two guys wearing singlets, walking in front of us. They stood out from the crowd partly cus of their attire and one could easily guess they must be those guys who usually shop at Newurbanmale. And there was another guy walking beside them. This other guy was wearing a red shirt and jeans. I thought he looked rather familiar from the back. Oh gosh! The world is so small!!! Alvin!When I finally went up to say hi, he was already outside the mrt station ctrl. haha. Brief chat.

Who knows when we were waiting for the train, Alvin asked us if we wanted to go DXO!! gosh such an impromptu invite...I was like..haha. Anything's fine with me. Cus it was still "early" to me yesterday. Wl didnt want to go. Left with AC. "If she goes, I'll go" was my reply. haha. sorry AC if I had put you on the spot (and I know perfectly well why you decided to go) but in the end we went to DXO eventually! Could you believe it? I couldnt cus I have not clubbed for so long and I seldom club.

The weirdest thing is, I was clubbing with my closest and best fren beside me and it felt really great. And on the other side was Alvin whom I know and don't know. U get what I mean? Alvin is just like a friend who is more than an acquaintance but yet have not reached the good fren 'stage'. More than a "hi-bye" fren but yet not close. Just a 'more than an acquaintance' friend yet not a friend. A classmate yet a little more than a classmate. And there I was clubbing with him. gosh gosh gosh! 100% of the time I was looking around the dance floor at other ppl. Haha. I was not checking them out but cus I was a little uneasy and paiseh. And AC was really enjoyign herself man and Alvin said she's a pro! woahhh....let me tell u, he was impressed. tsk.

After that I was thinking..wow, sometimes things can be so unpredictable and so unexpected. Hello? We didnt even planned to go clubbing and wore what we were wearing for our shopping and went to club!!! and I was carrying my big purchase yesterday! and I was clubbign with my more than an acquaintance friend. The whole point is...clubbign at DXO with a close fren and a friend I happened to bump into on the streets. Truly unprepared. But I did enjoyed myself. haha. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home