blink blink..

Friday, August 18, 2006

its getting crazy in here!

I dunno why but its really a big leap from Yr 3. School is so much tougher and I always seemd to have so many things on my mind. There is never a time where I can just sit down and relax and not think of anything but a good sleep. Oh man does it mean that life will be like that for 2 whole semesters? Gosh!! Then I guess you will be seeing a haggard old lady in no time! This is bad. Real bad.


And If you were driving along the roads at Raffles city, Chijmes or SMU at around 530pm this evening, you would not have missed a guy pushing a trolley filled with his bag and his friend's bag and his laptop and his shoebag plus her shoebag and notes!! Haha!!!Imagine the stares we received from other pedestrians when we were crossing the road. I overheard one lady telling her colleagues..".......why they pushing a trolley around..." or something like that..haha...I know this sounds silly but then again, my friend was carrying so many things! His brand new laptop was very very very heavy. If we hadnt thought of using the trolley, I think the journey would have been real torturous. Anyway, I was laughing at myself then..cus it seemed a little silly. And very out-of-place in the streets of Singapore. Still, we made it!! amidst the stares and glares. Okay its not like we travelled a long distance but we had to cross quite a few streets before we reached our destination. ANyway this is definitely my first experience, but maybe not the last. I figured it would be a good idea to use a trolley to shop! not only for groceries..erm..ahhaa..if I have the guts to do that again..=P oops I forgot to take a picture of our adventure with trolley!
This is really the highlight of my day! haha..I dun think I will ever forget this experience.


And it was great catching up with the girls the other day!! And more updates from u two real soon k! The gathering with my Yr 1 tutorial classmates went well too. To me it was a good steamboat at Tian Tian but my friends complained it wasnt worth the money. And cheers to desserts at coffee club. I have the pics. And Janice! I finally met up with her at Holland V last monday. oh Man, I really miss her when she was in Sweden!


And now I am falling asleep. The FYP tutor was really critical with my work. Ok, I think I should not disappoint myself anymore. Its a huge stack of readings to conquer but...it;s worth it!
I am so tired. And I have advanced theory coming up. And I need to pack all my driving lessons. And I havent really gone through my notes yet. And I think I am lagging behind. And I need to do up my small room. And I think my sleeping hours are irregular lately and I am falling asleep during lectures and I have so many things on my mind. I dont really know what I was doing today..in a daze! If things could be better, it would be great! good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home