More Pics
Hi! The other day I went out with the guys to celebrate Chris's bday at Cafe Cartel after work. Oh that was when I was still working at Science centre. Which reminds me of the sad ending of my job there. Got cheated of my pay. 250 over bucks man! Imagine how hard I slogged for them and they just deducted my pay without a solid reason. Heartache! All because I didnt tell them in advance of my leave? But I was really sick. Contracted bronchitis then. Its serious u know. Dun play play man. Oh well...I still feel so cheated. Dun remind me of this ever again. It was a Painful lesson.
Now look at this big plate of all the FRIED yummies! Note the word in caps.
Qingfeng and Leonard. One with a stunned look. The other busy talking to? Oh I didn ttake this pic. Who did>? Yide? I am nto sure..haha
Snapshot of Chris. Ever so composed.
Request Denied? May I know what is the request? Presenting..money king: Yide! haha.
Oops yah! Six guys and a ger plus GARfield! We went to watch SIlent HIll at Lido. Not bad.
Well erm yeahhh..its quite weird to be around guys...seriously. But then again, they are my "brothers". Hmm I can;t say I am close to them, but its quite ironic actually. Oh well..But its nice hanging out with them. Erm yah this is how long I have not uploaded my pics..silent hill...in June I think..haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home