blink blink..

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Overdue pics

My camera has been missing in action for the past few weeks. All thanks to its owner who has been so caught up with work that she either forgets her camera or forgets to charge it. ANd now after so long...I need to upload some pictures..if not...its really boring seeing words words and all words on my blog which is getting so dead lately all thanks to my work but then oh well..hahaha...I am left with jsut TWO more days...gonna say goodbye to the ppl at CKNA...ho ho ho!

And now..ladies and gentlemen...drum rolls pleaseeeee....

10th June. DXO day but someone didnt take out her camera at DXO. Before DXO here's where we went for our meals. THaiexpress and Swensens.

Check out this ever so photogenic lady..presenting dearest AC!!:

Not forgetting the purple queen..WL: oohh the food must taste really good..look at her face!





Errmm...yeah I know it doesnt look nice on me but then..no harm trying the sunglasses yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home