blink blink..

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I miss working at CKNA

I just knew it! I know I will miss working at CK Ngee Ann. I miss my colleagues alot! Seriously. The past 4 weeks were tiring and draining but I will never forget the friendships that were fostered during my working stint. The people there are generally nice and I simply love working there. This is the FIRST time I am feeling this way compared to my past vacation jobs!

I do not mind having to help them do IOTs (inter-outlet transfer) and running to other outlets to get the stock that they need. Sometimes I even volunteered to go! I like to be "on-the-go". But I dun really like walking to Forum from Taka. It's a good long distance which will make me perspire alot. Still..give me the task and I will deliver! My friend said I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms. ANd I think he is right! How am I going to forget this bunch of ppl? haha..never!! Linda asked me if I could work in Dec. I would love to but then it's to early to give her an answer. I did learn alot from them. And the goals which I set out to achieve from this job were met. Most important of all, I have made many friends and I simply love talking to them, we chat about almost anything and everything. It feels like we are all from a big family. I have a strong feeling things are less complicated for me as I am just a part-timer. Anyway, I love it (working)! I love them! and I miss them! Boo!

John invited us to Rouge the other day(26th July). It was a memorable experience and I saw the other side of my colleagues. Man they do drink alot!! of beer! Not everyone from the shop turned up. Absentees include Brandon, Bertram, Freddy, Zul, Xiuquan, Khidir. Too bad its not a complete picture.
Top: Jackie. Prettier in real person.
2nd row: Lady from (CK Forum) I forgot her name, Me, Vestin, Linda, John, Chris(part-timer)
Front: Nazri and Andrew(part-timer from CK Forum)


On my last day of work, 31st July, there was a gathering for all the part-timers from CK Isetan and Raphael asked me and XQ along. XQ couldnt make it. Yes I love to go to CKIS for IOT cus the part-timers there are friendlier than those from Paragon. haha. Serious. The ppl from CKIS agree with me too! Anyway these are the ppl I have known apart from the full-timers in my shop. Most of them are students. So I guess I can say safely that I have known like more than 15 people whom I will not get to know if I have not worked? Great!!! =)First row: QianYe(new full-timer at CKIS), May San, Joseph, May San's friend and Me
Second row: Zhiwei, Jerry and Raphael

22nd July: AC's convocation. Very Honoured that she invited me and WL to attend. Haha cus I get to take pics with her in her graduation gown and what made it even better was that I was assigned "off-duty" that day. And you know what? I saw so many ppl there! Tell you what made my day. It;s definitely getting to see my friends from TK. I miss Rebecca alot..drifted apart from her after so many years but I am happy that she has found her sweetheart! Guess sometimes life's like that. We are really not sure who are the friends who will be there with us forever!. We cannot be sure if we will continue to keep in touch in future but I really do hope that I will still be keeping in touch with everyone and I mean every single one whom I am close to! Which means all those who are reading my blog and more. A friend said if we really squeeze time out for each other, it is not impossible. I totally agree.

These are some of the pics I took when I attended Angeline's convocation! Rebecca. See? She is still as pretty as before.

Jingying and Me. JC friend adn AC's roomie!
Jingwen. Hall queen for my batch.
The girl who seems to be suaning me more than ever lately. SHe rocks! Erm I think I have introduced her a zillion times. Still need more intro? Read my other entries if u dunno who she is.
The picture which I treasure alot! TK rules!!! Miss the TK days.
Left to right: Wanling, me, AC, Chinping,Rebecca and Xiujuan.


This is one of the best holidays I ever had.

From the memorable Taiwan trip where I will never forget Steven the tour guide, how I miss his "good-mornings" when I returned. It's my first tour with my close pals, AC and WL. Something which I will never forget. Best memories shared. Good 7 days with you two.

GE module which I took during the inter-sem. Choice theory. Made some friends. Oiwing, Leonard and Jansen. They were my project and lecture mates. Hmm I should put the lessons which I;ve learnt from Choice theory to good use!

I got fired on the first day at work. Supposed to work as a waitress at this korean restaurant at Amara hotel. haha. Eh? thanks for firing me. IF not I wouldnt be working for Club 21.

Science Centre Dinosaur Exhibition. An annoying and heart-wrenching experience.

Calvin Klein Ngee Ann City: Love them all! =) I dun mind the hard work. Sometimes it could be real boring if the shop's empty. But that also means I get to chat with my colleagues. haha. Ok I dun really know everyone very well but I just love working with them.

It was a very fulfilling holiday. Enjoyed alot and learnt even more! Hmm the service industry is not that easy but definitely challenging. I got to meet the tai-tais and saw Xiangyun the other day too. You know what? I am still suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I am still not ready for school tomorrow. My report is half way done. I need to get a new bag for school. the rest are only suitable for shopping. oops. I have not moved into my new room yet. Only managed to move my stuff in and yet to unpack them. You should see my room. It is worse than a garung guni's treasures. So much rubbish. I dread going back to unpack which is why I am not going back tonight. Now I am staying close to my lecture mates. Not isolated from them anymore. Pros and Cons. It would be very lively definitely but will I get distracted is another thing.

Guess it;s time to do my work now! Till the next entry guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home