blink blink..

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

hmm...

Its the emotional struggle that's been hitting me the last two days. I am not sure what triggered that but I think maybe I know why. And then before I knew it, tears started to roll down. I am not sure how to describe this horrible feeling that I am experiencing now. Hmm...I haven;t really tear for quite some time lately. Oops that sickness may be hitting back on me again. But this time round, it is less painful. It merely just reminded me of what I went through. Erm, well..I kinda expected that it will hit me now and then. But I guess what I need to do is not to let this get the better of me. For I know, there is so much more in life that I've yet to experience and right now, things are getting on pretty fine for me just that I need to really work on my own schedule and stuff. Now that I know what is the problem that has been making me so moody lately, its high time to fix it! Stop brooding! Easier said than done. Shrugs. Time check: 12:17am 29th Aug 2006. How time flies..

I found out long ago that sleeping is the best remedy to all illnesses. whether u are really not feelign well or you;re troubled or maybe just tired. Go and sleep! It will make you feel better. Hmm...then why hesitate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home