blink blink..

Sunday, August 27, 2006

She met up with XQ to visit the guys at Ngee Ann. XQ did not change the least bit except for her haircut. So cute. So short. But the thing is, what a waste! She said she was going to take pic with her but she forgot. XQ was in a rush actually. Oh well, there will always be a next time? When she stepped into the shop, gosh..she realised she really missed working at the place. The new arrival was up and there was a change in the arrangement of all the clothes. One thing didnt change and that's the people working there! She finally saw Linda after so many visits back to the shop!!Linda is still the same and as chatty as before. So fun to talk to. =) John was there too! And when they saw each other...both exchanged "how are you?" at the same time!! haha!The ever s0 funky guy with his unique style and his "my pleasure" whenever the customers thanked him. Freddy, Vestin and Khidir were there too. Missed them all. gosh. It was as if she had never left which obviously isnt true. BAck to reality now.

Too bad XQ had to rush home..Khidir, Freddy and I ate at the Vilage. Exactly the same style as that of Marche. Anyway..we ordered quite alot.Pasta, pizza, beef, chicken, crepes so much for just the 3 of us. I was very hungry then but really regretted eating so much after that. So full. Felt so good to catch up with them. We miss working with each other. Oops why am I saying this for so many times. and they complained about those few at the shop. well..I hope that things do get better for them. It definitely will. And guess how much did Vilage charge for one can of Aloe Vera drink? 2.80!!

Khidir..
And Freddy..
And Khidir and Freddy...
And my dear Janice is finally back!! haha. She has become so tanned and slim that I couldnt recognise her at first. When I reached BuonaVista station, I looked around and searched everywhere for the friend I didnt get to see for half a year. Half the time wondering what has she become. And then one girl, wearing denim skirt and a white top turned around. I was taken aback. She changed so much till I couldnt recognise her. Well..I am definitely glad to know that though she changed physically, our friendship is still the same as before. It felt as though she has never left singapore...it really warmed my heart. Btw, hey I realised you didnt take a pic with ur jacket. haha. I was the one.

We were tutorial classmates in our very first semester in Yr 1. And guess what...we are still keeping in touch with each other though some may be in different faculty now. It;s a pity that not everyone could make it. But for those who turned up, I really enjoyed their company. great time catching up with kee meng. And thumbs up for B22! If I didnt get the number wrong.

Front Left to right: Kee Meng, Fatty See, Michelle, Raymond, Shannon, Wenfu, Junwei, Jianda
and Huiwen



She's been thinking alot lately again. Maybe cause there are so many things happening at the same time. School is crazy. She is currently taking 3 days break from her project. Haha. It's self-declared break. She promised herself that she is not going to touch any materials pertaining to that..not any of that sort. ANd she really did not! Its the 3rd day now. Sob. And then she is trying very hard not to think about all the rest of the stuff that have been troubling her lately. But they came back nevertheless. sigh. She really hopes that things will solve by themselves. haha. Like they will. Anyway...she's staying positive and hoping things will get better and in place soon...

And on a lighter note..haha..she's been learning driving lately. She has met many instructors. Each with his own style. Some humourous, some friendly, some cute, some uncle-like, some patient, some not-very-nice. Every lesson is interesting. It;s like getting to know a new friend everyday. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home