blink blink..

Monday, September 11, 2006

Life is a predicament

The above mentioned title sort of suggests how the blogger is feeling at this minute or rather the situation of which she was in last night. However thanks to the 7 hrs of power sleep, she is feeling a lot more better now. Pissed that she had put herself in the awkward situation yet again. Life sometimes do suck. But definitely not all the time. Am really trying to figure a way out! But then I realised that most of the time everything comes from within. Its the power of control which we have within our inner-self that controls our feelings and thoughts and that of which nobody could really really help me except myself. Actually I was supposed to wake up after 6 hrs of sleep but the alarm didnt help much cus I think I was having a good dream so I decided to roll back under my covers hoping the dream will continue for as long as ever. Ha. Its quite a silly thing to do but..=) I dont know maybe I will wait until I cannot hold any longer or something major crops up before I vent my frustration out in this blog and you'll probably get a complete idea of what's goign on in Lingg's craazy world lately.

And I spent so much money last weekend I decided I need to stop doing this so often. If not there goes my dream____. No it's not exactly a dream thing..it's just a case of sheer exorbitant demand which one thinks she wants but can make do without. The sat morning had me making some effort to attack the appearance of pores and blackheads which unknowingly popped out of nowhere in just one or two weeks. And I think the source of the problem is the severe lack of sleep and the overloading of personal and school problems which doesnt seem to end. sigh.

And then the girls and I met up for some shopping and they bought shoes. I didnt. I was quite tired and was very lazy to try anything on. And nothing seemed to interest me except the bling blings. Been going crazy over them lately. One day I will put up all my earrings for sale..one day...And I had this crazy spaghetti meal for dinner I wanted to puke when the waitress presented "The meatballs which ate Manhattan". There it was. 4 BIGG..really BIG meatballs on a plate of spaghetti cooked in tomato. No wonder the meatballs ate Manhatten. I was like...???? and they laughed. Gosh. I shouldnt have ordered that and I will never ever order this when I visit Nydc again. I only touched two of the meatballs. The waitress even asked if I wanted to pack the food when she was clearing. argh!But the desserts as usual were really really good. Sinful but I dont care. I just wanted to eat then. Usually its only after I finished eating and the food has digested before I realised what a crime I've committed. Nvm. I already gained some wt. So okay, I should mind.

Ooh and the chilling out session was good. The huge basket of calamari had me going mad. Been craving for calamari lately. It;s time to change my appetite. Not forgetting the drinks and wasted you shouldnt have left so early wl! Cus they played good music after you left. Only thing is that the crowd is so much older than us. still Bar none is not too bad. should meet up more for this often. erm. yeah maybe not too often. And taking cab after midnight kills. Really kills!

Oh well and its back to school again for now. Sunday was family day and I didnt touch any of the notes which I painstakingly brought home on friday. Eh so next time, maybe I shouldnt pack such a heavy bag home. I am still thinking. Oh and the driving was good. Am really getting a hang of it and hopefully...I will get that licence real soon and off I go to some island and shall reside there for a few years. Living in solitude isnt a bad idea. Hmm. *Shrugs*

That cold Nutrisoy drink is giving me some stomach problem now. gotta go...gosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home