blink blink..

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The power of light...

Spectacular!!! don't u think so? And I am praying for that tiny sparkle of light that will guide me out of the tunnel..let it be as spectacular as this..

Woohoo its now time for a little break after so many happenings lately...the past few weeks of july had been a rollercoaster journey. haha...it was definitely exciting, intriguing but of course there were periods of downs too..which is what makes life so exciting??


I had two or 3 interviews I forgot. Some were round 2, some were round 1. and that;s about all. Oops. Its a dismaying number but considering the number of jobs I applied, it;s reasonable. Considering the number of jobs available and of which I am keen on, its kind of reasonable maybe. Oh btw, sorry for the false alarm, I didnt take up the job offer in the end so I am jobless till but not exactly enjoying life though. Heh. But a big thank you to those who offered me valuable advice to my career path. =)


Convocation would be the next coming ceremony to look forward to..cheers~!


Oh btw, I lost my hp on my way to one of the interviews. All my contacts are gone. That took place on fri the 13th. =(


and those who went for the chalet...hope u guys enjoyed it...kekekeke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home