This is what I have been doing lately...
ALOHA!!! I am hyped up now (I think) or should I say I am trying to hype myself up now! Woohoo!! I am going to post some pictures now...ready?
Here goes! The past week had me busy with alot of meet-ups with friends and also moving out of hall and also handling all the miscellaneous stuff at school and besides that I've been thinking alot lately..family friendships relationships career and also food! (kidding)
Shall stop the rubbish..let the pictures do the talking!! Ready?
This young lady- Xiuquan, whom I knew one year ago at CK and we are still keeping in touch..meeting up and stuff and I am so glad at least she set some time to meet me despite her hectic work schedule. Designer leh..=) Sometimes I guess it really takes two hands to clap. Two people to keep a relationship or a friendship going..Dont you think so?? At least she made an effort and I did too...
I think this was last week or was it? These days I cannot remember dates or events clearly because I dont know what happened. Haha. getting old? Maybe..Anyway the hall friends and I met up for lunch at Cafe Cartel and also later Mind Cafe for some games which I lost. I came in last in the whole game. I tried to redeem myself at the last crucial round but then..luck is apparently not on my side I guess..oh welll..nvm..hahaa...I am in a jolly good mood now anyway
And they ordered so much sinfuls..haha...everything looked nice yeah? But then..it may not be very nice to check the weighing scale at this time...
Okay this is like over due...The angels and I caught Phantom of the Opera the other day. Inthe midst of my exams. HAha. Imagine other fellow muggers are buried in their notes while I was out having a jolly good time enjoying myself and shopping and all..acting as if exam was already over or so it seemed. Eh? Well..I was guilty k..really guilty..so exam was still on my mind...but still I need to say that the play was excellent. I love the props, the setup, the lightings, the effects, the ambience and most of all..the company! =) Money well-spent (one of the few times!) cause usually some spendthrifts always cannot curb temptations and ended up payign for alot of things..this time round..the play was good nonetheless..really I think all those who caught it can vouch for that man...
>>>We ate at Ichiban Esplanade and went shopping and then we decided to have some dessert before we call it a day. That explains this little sinful from Nydc. SHiok! Woohoo..I love chocolate fudge..double shiok!!
>>>Ichiban, one of the subsidiaries from the Kushinbo group serves marvellous sushi! I love it. I love sushi. In case u didnt know. I love..Salmon sashimi!! I will gladly accept any invites for sushi buffet. salmon sashimi especially! I must learn to prepare it myself,,cut it skilfully etc. I must..but when?
These days I have been thinking alot. Round two of my trip back to hall to retrieve all the leftover stuff will start in an hour's time. And then viola, I would be moving back home officially. Many thoughts ran through my mind. Many memories. Pleasant and unpleasant. Sweet and bitter. Nevertheless, they formed a phase of my life, my university life, those 4 years saw me growing up from a little girl from jc to yet a little lady now..
>>>Filled with lotsa of emotions lately. Haha. Mostly about friendships..those which got lost along the way due to many reasons..different ccas, different class, different school etc. Some had really left a very deep impression in my memories that I think will stay with me forever. I guess there is no way to go back to the good old days..One thing I know for sure...they were there to play very important roles in my life. I have learnt and went through alot with them. Good and bad. Some I miss so much and wish I can call them now and talk like before. I really wish...oh well...
>>>And I have more photos to put up...I have more to say. I have so much to do and I have so many tthings on my mind. Heh. Rest assured I am still in the okay mood now...And I am going to Phuket so soon...ANd I wonder if its gonna be nice or if I am goign to dread the whole trip. But I am still pretty excited...Till then...Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home