Yest I was typing one entry and about to post it up when something happened. I was talking about how I had reached the peak of the euphoria bell curve that there is nowhere to go but it had to take a dip partly cause I was confronted by some deja vu feelings in the evening and before I even post that entry, I had to just shut down my com cause I was confronted by my innermost fear! Dad suddenly woke up and complained of excruciating pain in the stomach. I was really stricken with fear and taken aback for never once had he complained to me in that kind of agony and most of the time I was the one who complained to him. I was really shocked and I dont know why at that point of time when he told me..it was like I could feel the pain he was suffering and how he was feeling. It was as if his agony was literally transferred to me. I really felt so terrible that tears dropped for I could really feel the pain he was in. I offered to call the cab but he asked for an ambulance instead. Imagine the severity when he asked for emergency ambulance himself. I was overwhelmed with emotions and my mind was whirling with all negative thoughts and was thinking how fragile life was. Tears just started to trickle upon seeing him in such great pain. I was feeling so terrible.
I dont wish to think of it again..I am just really relieved that he is feelign better now but then again his health has deteriorated recently. I couldnt help but worry for him. Many times when I am not stayign at home, I would always be confronted with fear that should anythign should happen to my family..I would be like so many miles away..and then I would feel so helpless. I am glad that at least I am going to return to home again.
I guess my close shave with death at a very young age had really taught me alot of important life lessons. That life is so fragile and that we should really cherish our closest and dearest people. That many times we could have some differences with our close ones due to misunderstandings but I always make it a point to settle everything in the fastest time possible. That we should never live with regrets..regret not having talk to him or her properly..not communicating well..That whatever we want and aspire to do..we should work towards them and aim for it and just put our heart and soul into achieving our goals.
If you ask me to choose..it would be my family above anything else...Life is really so fragile and short that I do not have time to be angry with my loved ones..I would rather exchange another beautiful day for valuable time with them than anything else...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home