blink blink..

Friday, April 20, 2007

BBQ IN HALL


We had our pre-exam bbq a few weeks back I forgot when I didnt take note of the date I think its on 12th Apr..sorry age is catching up on me these days due to the freaking FYP that I only managed to hand in on the 18th!!! GASP!! Imagine I had to see my prof on my dearest one and only occasion which happens only once a year when I so much wanted to be home and nvm..MJ is quite is quite a nice prof actually. Except that he said he doesn not have time to read my report .... I was thinking..omg...then why did I spent so much time on it...man he wont be reading my beautiful writing..and he wont be able to figure the "hope you like it" notes in between the lines! never mind its finally over...except the presentation.

Okay lets be cheery now for awhile I am so tired after the first paper...this is the group picture. All the graduating students =)


All in action, with sally in the foreground..where did I go? Hmm...



And the guys..



And then they had a celebration for me and jorwe cause our bdays are close to each other...4 days apart if I am not wrong. CHeers to Ariens..



And they also bought sparklers...to think before that I was even asking weng fai wat the occasion was and if it was his bday..no wonder john and lichang were laughing so loudly..silly I didnt think they gonna celebrate for me until...when they brought out the cake..hahaa okay surprised!


You cannot see the sparks cause its concealed by a small message..hahaha anyway while we were cutting the cake the guys were having fun behind..hahaha.oh well...they said they were creating the atmosphere...



And this is the message which I received from wengfai. Hahah.

And they bought me a book on " A girl's guide to networking" hahaha..these guys never fail to cheer me up! =P Oh man I cannot imagine how I will feel when I leave hall on the 22nd. Oh no...I will miss hall life and them all...


But there is one thing that we should all look forward to...and that is......


PHUKET

Got this picture from the net. We will be taking more pictures...=) till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home