blink blink..

Friday, April 06, 2007

Seafood and Family

I know why I've been sleeping alot lately..cause I am sick! I am down with flu and flu and flu..Oh man my sorethroat, cough, running nose, headache, chills and fever. This is it. 14 more days to the first paper of the final sem! Dead. Seriously! And someone has not given me my draft report back yet. The final report is due on Friday. OMG>>I feel like screaming but my voice has already changed. You wouldnt be interested to hear me anyway. Oh well am just quite sian now that I only just woke up!!!

Btw the See family loves to eat seafood! Its our favourite indulgence almost every month. We are crazy man! So that probably explains why I am plump. eeewww..Anyway last sat was a special occasion so I decided to bring my camera. ahahhaa..why the special occasion? Cause sis says she's gonna treat us and she brought special company too. hmm..so here goes:

A stroll along the beach saw many many restaurants trying to tempt us with their colourful recipes...
But actually after trying some of the other restaurants, we still feel that nothing is better than our favourite Little Red House!! Lalalala..I don;t know what other seafood lovers think but definitely for us, this is our No. 1!!
I am not sure why they have these lightings then but decided to take a pic of it anyway.


Alright introducing the most yandao, handsome and cute eligible bachelor of the See residence.
Ta-dah!! Nathaniel..woohoo!!!

Next up, it;s my dearest sis, the genius!! Ask her Japanese, chinese orchestra, computer, guitar and even tax! you go girl! =P
>>>>>>>
And here are some of the pics of the delicious, yummy yummy! Not everything was taken though cause by the time I wanted to take out my camera, some of the food was gone..oops..like the you-tiao and the vegetables....
Prawns you like? of course the fattest picked the biggest..you know who the fattest is yah?

Venison..woohoo..this sizzling hot-plate venison taste super delicious..beats the black-peppered ones..

Black pepper crab...haha it definitely looks small here because....


And the non-chilli aka ketchup crab for you..with some deep fried buns...


Chai..must eat chai to stay healthy k...


My favourite of them all...what fish is this called? I forgot..some shi-ban or something..
And presenting the seafood lovers before they prepare for the attack! Guess who took this pic for us? ahaha..its the special company which sis brought along..ahaha..her bf!!oops which means he's not in this pic. Nevermind, we'll have many more to go yeah? Cheers!
>>>>>>>>
*cough cough* *sneeze* *sigh* *cry* *headache* *demoralised* *boo* I am sick. It's definitely wrong timing here. tell me...what can I do to help myself. If I sleep somemore, I will be dead..the notes are collecting dust and u know what? I thought I saw them waving at me, I better get to them before they run! See you...if I have the time to blog again. a lil emo here..ahah...i better go! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home