OVERJOYED!!
I FINALLY passed my driving test!!! Am still in a state of shock now! I can't believe it.
Anyway I am now a QUALIFIED DRIVER!! =) Cheers!!!!
It rained. And during the balloting, my heart was beating very fast I tell you. I haven;t had this kind of feeling in a very long while already. This definitely didnt happen during the first test. Gosh. When I was in the car, I was still trying to regain my composure and my heart still continued to beat so fast I thought oh gosh, why like that... Well, when I asked to reverse my car for the directional change, hence requiring additional movement, I thought I felt that guy marked a slash in the paper. I thought he ticked a circle on the paper. Which meant immediate failure! Cause he was so confident when he made the slash cross the paper! I was thinking oh god, c'mon is that really real? But then I didnt really want to care, I was thinking just get all these over and done with. So the test went on and when he finally asked me to turn at a familiar junction, I glanced at the time and I saw the familiar route and I knew we were heading back to CDC. I was thinking..wow, so fast! and its all over!! At that time, I wasnt really sure what was my results. Cause there really wasnt any indication that I had an immediate failure or wahtsoever. Whatever he felt about my driving, he didnt show it at all. Which is good and bad in both ways. I was still keen and very nervous to know my results. it was really a 50-50 chance.
Anyway, we headed back to the office and he warned me..."hey why u never check for safety during the parkign and all? this is dangerous. not good." Then he took out his pen and drew on my test paper. Then I was thnking....so does it mean that I have.......? Then before I knew it, he ticked the Passed box! oh gosh, I tell u I was so shocked and surprised cause I didnt expect it and if u were there, you would have seen my eyes lit up!!!A sudden and abrupt change of my facial expression. From a stressed and serious, don't-mess-around-with-me face to finally a cold smile! You wouldnt have missed my smile. He passed me the paper, I smiled and kind of jumped out from the seat (not jump lah but then it was a quick movement).I was so happy and he smiled and then he said...."WAIT!!!Let me pass u your IC" He could feel the excitement in me too, this I am very sure. heh =P
I think I really have not felt this happy before, not in my entire 22 years that I know of. I really havent felt so ecstatic before. Really! I don't know why but I am really really very happy now.
If you were to ask me, I would say that this is really the best gift I have ever received.
Dont know why but I was just thinking, if there is anyone on earth that can make me this happy and exhilarated till I nearly cried. If this person ever exist, this must be a special person arranged by the forces of nature. Well, I kind of gave up searching already. As long as I can live everyday to my fullest content, I am glad enough.
Thanks everyone! I have obtained my licence! I can drive my mum and even my dad to work now! I will miss the guys at CDC. The old ones and the cute ones. =P

2 Comments:
hahaha congrates!!! waiting for time to *ahem* lompang us back from hall...EAST SIDE rox!!!
Thank you! No problem man. will gladly bring you guys out for a spin but then again, let me test my skills first! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home