The Mystery
I am stucked. I am lost. I am tired. I am vexed. I am frustrated. I am dejected. I am deluded. I am demoralised. I am in a fix!
Today, I wish there could be some enlightenment to The Mystery. What is the mystery you will ask. Written by See et al, The Mystery describes the helpless situation where a frail old lady tries to find a way to break the glass she has been holding on for the past 5 mths. The glass is very thin unlike conventional glasses, which makes it so troublesome. It is a challenging task to place the glass between two jaws, hold it and pull, for the glass is formidable!!. At times, when u glue it to some dummies, it slipped off the glue. gasp! When u tape it, it slips yet again. It simply refuses any action to be taken upon it. If u ever want to think about breaking it, think again! With glass's iron will, newbies trying to be researchers, should really sit back and look into the mirror. What are they trying to do when all they have are some clumsy resources which simply refuse to work for them. Seeking help from the gewrew didnt help alot for the gewrew as the name suggest, prefers to bury himself in his work that is revelant only to his own work. Which means, emails can go unreplied, same goes to smses. And flying kites is gewrew's niche. The frail old lady sat there days and nights, thinking of how to break the glass. It is now time for her to bring the broken pieces to the wizard. What is the frail old lady going to do now and how is the wizard going to react when he sees the glass intact?
Check out The Mystery at all Miclinggs bookstores.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home