blink blink..

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Beating the amber light..

So my maiden driving test took place today and the result? Failed! Well..sigh! Looks like someone wasted too much time practising? haha. Eh I was really very hardworking the week before the test and I consistently went for driving lessons but..oops! I guess I really am not that ready Yet! You know what..that tester was like telling me my mistakes along the way and correcting me. And I was thinking..is he giving me a chance or am I really that bad. Come to think of it, haha...I think I have some form of supernatural powers. It took me about 5 min or maybe 5-10 min to determine if he was going to pass me.

And I dont know why so many things that didnt happen during practise happened. Ha. Was I just too nervous? First timer..maybe. And the funniest thing happened. At least I think it is a bit funny but also a bit well..depressing. I beat the amber light! Actually the lights were green and then there was this yellow box for the buses just before the white stop line and there was no space for any car. And when I saw that the lights were green I was thinking..HURRRY...if not die...yellow box. And then who knows...Gosh..just when I passed the yellow box, the lights changed! ANd I gasped! SHit..what to do? oh no die..now what? then we both kinda yelled! And he was like..Stop stop u should stop ...and I was thinking what? stop? and then u gonna fail me for stopping in yellow box? Either way also fail. So I just sped through! Hahaha. ANd I thought it was immediate failure so after that I was very affected to even care about what is he going to do next. So fast..all it takes was just 45 min for the test and that;s it. I failed on my first attempt. Because I was confident, that's why I was so upset after the failure. MAn..he was trying so hard to get me to listen to my mistakes during the debrief and I was like..sigh..And then someone waited for her instructor to tell him the depressing news but then she finally decided not to in case she lose her composure. phew!

YOu know what to do to cheer her up now? Call Shin goon in the Korean Goong series to show himself up now!!! Kidding. I have been so hoooked to Goong these days. I wonder why. MAybe its really because of the lead actor. GOsh. I really think those idol fever and crushes and what so ever are for teenagers...but looks like this blog ger here really hasnt mature at all! Ever since she set her eyes on the drama, she was not only drawn to the story line but also..to the actor. Die. Why do I also have this kind of symptoms? withdrawal symptoms from..you name it..

FYP = alot of wasted trips from home to school and to and fro which adds up to about 3hr of travelling time a day which really is a torture.

I havent been going out much these days. DO I hear shopping? But then again, I still need to book for more remedial driving lessons...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home