good monday morning
I had a good talk with JIll last night and I am really very thankful that I am in touch with her once again!haha. It is really a great feeling to like kinda reunite with a friend. Especially with a friend whom I can click well with and talk so much with I dont understand why on earth we lost touch along the way. Anyway...I am feeling really good now and I think for the rest of the day and hopefully the rest of the week and hope things go fine and well for me and yes, I need to stay in focus after all this while. I feel like laughing out now. Somehow I slept better last night! heh. And and and...hoorays!! I am back in action. You must be thinking...eh this crazy girl..one moment she is down and so vexed and stuff..and the next she is up, energetic and bubbly again. This is life I guess. heh. Good talk. It was a good long chat into the wee hours of the night. But I need to stress that I really enjoyed the conversation and it is really good to hear from her again and its like the chemistry between us is still there. Sometimes when u meet a long lost friend, the chemistry may be lost, and you'll find you guys no longer have anything to talk about. BUt this didnt happen. I am really glad. I have finally like sorted my thoughts now. Thanks!
Lingg's back to wreak havoc once again. Time to hit the books. A little guilty but very very hyped up for the studying once again. Yes..a nerd in the making. I am a nerd. Look at my face!
lalalallalala.....good monday morning. NO monday blues. Alot of stuff to handle and deadlines to meet. She is back nonetheless with absolute zest! ALright....Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home