Joseph sent me this pic just now but then...I am a little upset now I tell you.
At the moment, only Raymond knows why.
Partly cause I have been telling him about this matter
in detail lately.
Been asking him what to do and how
and he's been acting like my "Ge Ge" Agony.
He doesnt want to be called Brother Agony.
I dunno why.
Eh, its this horrible feeling that I am getting now.
Gosh. But I know it will be away soon. I hope.
Disappointed--7/10
Upset--6/10
Jaded--8/10
Very upset--7/10
Distracted--11/10
But cheers to the conclusion of the matter!
One less thing to think about when I go to sleep tonight.
One less thing which weighs a fair bit.
Weighed. I mean.
Sad to say..eh? why do I always have this
kind of experience?
Hello....
But then again, I am glad.
I want to think of other stuff now.
Its 25th September today.
Not much time left.
And I am so dead.
I have so many things to do.
And I am so slack.
I havent done anything much.
And I am so lazy.
I slept alot.
And this is it.
Do or die.
Seize the opportunity.
I am so sad now I tell you.
I dont know how to describe this feeling.
Man..so sian so sian...
Its like..arghhh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home