blink blink..

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hmmm..I am not in any kind of mood to do anything except to study.

I am serious. The only thing that I can think of doing now is studying. My mind is filled with so many thoughts which includes school but not solely on school. Which most probably explains why I am blogging now cause I am not in a good mood and not exactly in a bad mood either. Alright, I confess! I am in low spirits now. I need something to really lighten up now.

Just now I tried to shop. So I was pacing back and forth Mango and tried some clothes but then they dont have my size. And then I walked up and down and up and down the shop and then I finally decided, hey..forget it..I really wasnt in the mood to really shop or really do anything I tell you. I saw some nice clothes while I was walking pass the other shops. I wanted to take a second look at them but I just couldnt be bothered. You know that kind of feeling? I tried to collect my alteration at G2000 but..it wasnt ready. So I went home empty-handed except some pastries which my bro asked me to get for him. It seemed rather pathetic. Okay I mean I was just in a pathetic state with a lousy mood and a I-dont't-feel-like-doing-anything-now kind of feeling. And it got the better of me and that is why I am online now. Ok, didnt I say I am having the mood to study earlier? And shouldnt I be doign that now? Precisely. I will hit the books again after this. Hopefully I wont fall asleep while doing that. I have so many things to do on hand and I hope I will do them. Hope. Why Hope? Cause I dont know..its just the..arghh..hate this feeling.

I know tomorrow will be better. But I wont be asking myself to sleep early tonight cause if this persists, I probably will spend the rest of my life sleeping away..praying that tomorrow will be better and of which it only got better in the morning and as the day pass, I will suddenly be hit by this lousy feeling and the cycle repeats. Alright, see wei ling needs to wake up now!

You know even when I am supposed to go out with WL tomorrow and I dont even have the mood. Which is so unlike me cause I am usually very keen on going, shopping and eating all that kind of stuff. The only thing that kept bugging me is: You have so many things to do. Mostly school work. So this is the very first time I actually turned her down. I think. One of the rare times. With all the work to do and the lousy mood I am having, it probably didnt help much and cannot make things better cause the work will still be there and things will be undone and I will still feel lousy. Stop ranting now.

Of course there was a cause for that lousy mood which does not need anymore elaboration. And sometimes I keep thinking why is it that my life is always filled with so many hiccups? And then I think again, if my life isnt the way it is now, it probably would be very boring with everything going so smooth and it will be so boring I wouldnt have the drive to move on. Which explains why life was made this way. That no matter how bad things are, the difficult test of endurance, the tough hard truth of life, the different types of people we are bound to meet, the awful treatment we get and the most awkward situation which we are put in..they are there to test us. To shape us. To make us learn. To make us grow. To enrich us with experiences. So that we will be stronger and stronger every time we get up from each setback. So that we will be ready for the real and beautiful rewards that awaits us. And also explains why they have the saying..reap what you sow!Which made me feel a bit better after thinking this way.

I guess..I am looking forward to getting my hair cut tomorrow. Hahaha. And my driving test is in December. Very excited about it. Oh and just now I was browsing through Coelho's Like a Flowing River. This is a very inspirational book. What he wrote made sense and of course made me feel better. I will get it when I am not so broke. Spent too much too much already.

Feeling slightly better now. IF you know what I can do to get rid of this lousy mood..tell me. No more chocolates. I am sick. Btw, I went to visit the doctor yesterday and the worst news I got was that I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Yes I am sick now. So how to feel better? Ok I go study now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home