blink blink..

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

December Holidays!!!

Back in action again after one whole month of torturous training in the wild jungle. This time round..I had 6 tasks in all. To sum it up..it was quite bad! Cause I totally screwed up the LAST one. Sometimes I really hate myself cause I realised everytime when I reached the very very last mile, I will be so drained and shag and will have no motivation at all or whatsoever. While I was carrying out my last task which ended 3 hrs ago, I was there cursing myself. One word. Sian!! Why did I forget all the formulas? Man it was totally totally and seriously screwed! Ah!!!Kill me!!!! Imagine getting all As and one F? (erm...that is provided life is kind enough to give me As for the rest.) Whatever...why cry over spilled milk you will say? Oh well...

This is probably the last time I will be screaming...DECEMBER HOLSS!!!! That is why I tell you I will play like mad! Play is not the word. Too vague. Too simple. In the complex and complicated world of myself. Simple is rare.

"Play" in lingg's dictionary is as follow:

-noun-
1. To enrich the seeking mind with enough knowledge for the Final Year Project.
Knowledge in this case is defined as acquaintance with facts, truth and principles of MetGlass.

2. To free the mind from worries for more than 6 hours a day. Sleep!

3. To roam the streets of Orchard and whack all the shopping malls till the author cries cause she has no more money to even take the train home. But in the first place..she does not have much to start with. Haha!

4. To bade Comfort Driving centre farewell. (hopefully) After which....catch me on the wheels!!!

5. To go for a short holiday. Hmmm...This idea is being put on hold due to some unforeseen circumstances. Still..can I go for a holiday please??

6. Pedicure Manicure Spa Foot Reflexology Hair Treatment Facial and whatever you can put under this category. Unfortunately..Please limit to not more than one due to tight budget constraints. =(

7. Sushi Buffet Xiao Long Bao Dim Sum Yummy chocolate truffle Cake Chocolates Spaghetti Home-brewed soup? Bird's nest(dreaming) and everything you can find under the word FOOD.
However care has to be given with regards to the flabby tummy and the weighing scale has malfunctioned recently. (for some ppl, there seemed to an error at +/-4kg!!) why...??

8. To read all the books which the author has always wanted to read but put on hold due to her training in the jungle where she was so lonely and so screwed up and so dishevelled and she thought she was goign to die. However somehow she seemed to have revived when the training is over.

9. To work out in the gym. (It is purely unintentional that this definition is amongst the last few if not the very last. oops)

Synonyms: Sleep. Eat. Laugh. Read. Msn. TV. Korean Dramas. Princess Hours. Movies. Beach! Photography. Travel. Gym. Run.


As of 29th November 2006, 15:27, May I declare the above mentioned author FREE FROM DUTY!!!! Your service is needed one month later. In the meantime go enjoy your holidays and CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Till then..........

"I couldnt help but giggle and chuckle and laugh and scream and shout!!! However deep inside, there is still that guilty feeling I had from the last task. Gosh. Get it over.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home