After all the confusion that occurred three weeks back, the past three weeks left me picking up from where I left off and adjusting to the exam mode. Projects and projects and quizzes and quizzes and all the countless tutorials that I havent really touched on and I hate it that they dont have tutorial lessons now so its pretty bad. Very bad to be precise. And the quiz I had yesterday was enough to spoil my mood. So demoralised when all the time and effort I've put in really didnt pay off cause I really cannot do the quiz. =(
In other news, I have been goign out quite often lately and I feel kind of guilty. You know that kind of guilt when you go back to hall and then you see your friends studying in their rooms and then you only just came back from some outings. =/ haha. But I really enjoyed going out. Who doesn't?
And I have been eating alot. The 3.5 and going 4kg that I have gained is enough to send my puffy cheeks bursting. oh man! Shall post all my pics when I use my house com. Marche with weiwei AC's birthday Vivocity with XQ Outing with XQ I have been eating alot of calamari! I keep having this craving for calamari. And it doesn;t seem to stop. serious. This is very bad. And I keep eating buffets and then when I go home during weekends, I eat double the amount of food I eat during weekdays and then..hahaa...die! My sis keeps telling me not to binge. And I have already stopped eating all my Meiji favourites. And I havent eaten ice cream for so long. But still I dont know why I put on 3kg.
Oh oh and I keep shopping. That day my heart sank when the I got the statement. I think I am crazy. yes, this isnt new! Bleah oh well..tell you more next time. got to rush projects and 25 more days to go! and I'm driving tomorrow...hurray!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home