I really regret succumbing to my craving for chocolates. I really really regret. I had two huge bars of chocolate on Wednesday and their heaty effects took on me yesterday. I tell you this is something which I really do not like and something which I didnt think will happen cause previously I had tried eating one or two bars of time-out at one go and I was still perfectly fine!
Actually on wednesday night, I knew something was wrong. I stayed in the lib till it closed and by that time my throat was winching in pain(exaggerating). It itched badly and it was dry and I tried to drink some water and I made some honey to ease the discomfort but sad to say, when I woke up the next morning, ta-da...SORETHROAT! I turned to honey again. BUt sadly by yesterday afternoon, I felt very weak. It was bad cause I had a quiz in the evening. I was so sleepy and weak and so weak I really felt like going back to rest but I couldnt cause of the quiz!! And the sorethroat really spoilt my plan to camp in the lib yest. Guess what, I napped from 530 to 730 and then I slept from 830pm till this morning. This was the best sleep I had in the recent weeks. Haha. The headache is gone and I dont feel feverish anymore. BUt..the sorethroat is still here. Boo hoo! I think I really deserve this cause actually I know I am very heaty due to the pimple outbreak and all but then I just had this craving for chocolates and so...well..I know I deserve it. But you can;t really blame me. I have not touched chocolates for like 3 weeks?
And I am dead. Haha. Looks like everything is being pushed back cause of my wonderful sleep last night which I dun really really regret but still regret and then there is still the design project and the comm skills presentation. Why do they always want us to do projects and only give us one week break or less to prepare for exam? Hello..definitely not enough time and I am dead. This time round, I tell you its tougher. I counted 19 days more to the first paper and 33 to the HUrrays and the Yippees! Sorethroat for now...it;s getting in the way...arghh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home