blink blink..

Monday, December 04, 2006

What a day!

I took one whole hour to pen this blog entry and had just finished uploading some pictures and then...guess what? My brother switched off the internet connection for my wireless laptop and everything is gone! I am so upset! I had just finished complaining about what a horrible day I had today and then...he summed it all up. All my efforts wasted..I wanted to tell u everything and keep it posted and in the end...it ended this way. This certainly corresponds to the title. Sigh. I have no mood to tell u everything all over again and I really wished some miracle will happen and the last post will appear again. But it will never ever. I will tell you about my lousy day again when I am free later. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home