blink blink..

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hoping for a better week ahead

After one whole week of crazy madness travelling which consisted of travelling to and fro school from home and rushing in between for driving lessons at Ubi, I finally managed to have some peace. At least I no longer have to worry about that driving test which kept bugging me the whole of last week till I didnt really have mood to do anything else not even the report nor the presentation. At last, it's over and I didnt make it and well it was hard for me cause I've been wanting to graduate from the driving school very badly. And I did not. oops.

And now, there is this fyp stuff which keeps bugging me and I wonder when I can really get it off my shoulders. I am desperately trying to find some time for myself and only managed some time for my pedicure and manicure. Woohoo! That was good comfort to relax myself before the test but..ok let's drop that topic.

Christmas is coming and actually I was really planning to organise gathering for the hall people and have yet to come up with concrete plans. I am so dead. And I have so many to catch up with but have never met up with any at all. My mind seems to be so cramped with a whole lot of 'things-to-do' and I guess this hols will not be that happening as before. Life is upside down over here once again and this totally sucks. argh. Hoping for a good week ahead.


This is my current flame. His name is Joo Ji Hoon and he is ~1.89m tall. We will not look good standing together but then again I guess it doesn't hurt him at all to send me some of his pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home