Celebrating Christmas with my two angels
This Christmas is one of the most memorable and heartwarming festive season that I will never forget. The feeling of being loved and spending time with my loved ones cannot be measured. As I am typing this, it just turned Christmas 2006!! I have so much to tell you now..
Amidst our hectic schedules which have become so hard to coordinate now that both AC and WL are working, we managed to meet up. I really appreciate that they both took time out to celebrate this Christmas with me! haha. The angels celebration again! This is something which I have never taken for granted for I know it really takes effort for everyone to show up. They say it takes two hands to clap..and in our case, I think its three! Looking forward to yet another meet up again girls! =)
This year's Christmas celebration is a little different from previous years. Holding it at Clarke Quay beats Orchard. I have a feeling it's because age is catching up on me that I think I'd rather have it at CQ rather than Orchard cause Orchard means more crowd and these days I am yearning for peace..I dislike the crowd and I dislike the Bangladeshi workers spraying those foam-like stuff on me and I dislike squeezing with the crowd. This change of environment is definitely something for me! Cheers!! And thanks to Brewerkz and Haagen Dazs who had such good service. I received a cute piggy soft toy this Christmas from AC..hahaa..both WLs were truly exhilarated and surprised and touched that our dearest AC didnt forget us even when she was in CHina meeting her clients...heh heh..thanks AC!! We love you!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home