Merry Christmas!
I love Christmas. Every year I look forward to this day. I love the feeling, I love the weather, the love the atmosphere, the decorations and lightings, the celebrations, the gift exchanges, the shopping! Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and a good year ahead!! Oh guess this serves as a reminder that I am another year older but not the least bit wiser. Ho ho HO!!!! =P





And so the new year is coming! There are still some things which I have not done and yet to accomplish. I guess if I never take the first step, I will never get anything going. I will never get anything done. I need to start on them. Need is the emphasis here. Sigh. Many thoughts ran through my mind as I recollected my memories the whole year. Some good, some bad, some funny, some sad. Still I am glad I am here typing this entry. The road I took was not smooth, and somewhat less travelled. But along the way, I met many interesting and meaningful people who taught me the purpose of life. They showed me the way and led me to where I am today and I know I will be meeting more of such people along the next path that I would be taking.
Some people whom I met along the way brought so much impact to my life I thought I really am very grateful to them. Their encouragements and support served as my pillar of strength. The saddest part is parting our own ways. It would be very foolish to ask to bring back time and relive the memories but indeed every crisis brought some kind of reunion. Thankful.
Everyone needs to move on and continue their journey. Maybe I will meet them again. Maybe our roads will cross again. Maybe. For now, I am just stopping and trying to recall all the fond memories before I slowly explore what is ahead of me. I try to take a peep of what's prepared for me ahead, but of course I couldnt even catch a glimpse. Intuition tells me that it would be arduous yet sweet. For I know I will never know unless I set foot on it. I am stubborn for I do not want to leave what I have now for fear that the future will be bleak. But still, Reality is dragging me away.
Do you know what lies ahead? ....Sadly, I don't. Apprehension keeps dawning on me lately. It refuses to leave and thus left an uneasy and precarious mind of late. Sorting out my thoughts has never been an easy task for everything in them are intertwined and complex, which thus left a perplexed mind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home